We believe that social media is an effective method of communicating with current and prospective customers, healthcare professionals, and the curious. We welcome discussion across our multiple social channels, but request that users remain respectful and constructive when leaving comments or posts.
Our social channels act as platform for sharing company updates, news, events and other useful and educational information. We value the engagement and feedback that we receive from our audience through these channels.
Social Medical Channel Policies:
HEXO Corp updates and monitors its social media accounts during regular business hours from Monday to Friday. Comments and mentions from users outside of these times will be reviewed at the beginning of the next business day.
We reserve the right to edit or remove comments that:
- Contain personal information;
- Express racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, slanderous, insulting or life-threatening messages;
- Put forward serious, unproven or inaccurate accusations against individuals or organizations;
- Promote unsubstantiated claims;
- Are aggressive, coarse, violent, obscene or pornographic;
- Are offensive, rude or abusive to an individual or an organization;
- Are not sent by the author or are put forward for advertising or promotional purposes;
- Contain third party materials without clear permission to share;
- Encourage illegal activity;
- Violate any relevant laws or regulations;
- Contain announcements from labour or political organizations;
- Are written in a language other than English or French;
- Are unintelligible or irrelevant;
- Are repetitive or spam; and
- Do not, in our opinion, add to the normal flow of the discussion.
In short, please be respectful and make sure that your comments are relevant to where they are posted. Individuals found to repeatedly violate the set terms may be blocked or have their content removed from our community pages. If you feel that the removal of your content, or the blocking of your access is unwarranted, please contact us.
We try to respond to all questions and comments across our social channels. If you do not receive a response quickly enough, or wish to discuss an urgent matter, please call us at 1-844-406-1852 or email us at email@example.com.