We believe that social media is an effective method of communicating with current and prospective patients, and healthcare professionals. We welcome discussion across our multiple social channels, but request that users are respectful and constructive when leaving comments or posts.
Our social channels act as platform for sharing company updates, news, events and other valuable and educational information. We value the engagement and feedback that we receive from our customers and audience through these channels.
The social media channels that we use have set standards and policies. We reserve the right to remove any content or individual that violates our terms or the guidelines set out by these channels.
Social Medical Channel Policies:
Our General Guidelines
- Be respectful towards the community and use constructive language
- There is zero tolerance for offensive, defamatory, threatening, or unlawful posts
- Do not post spam, or promotions of any kind
- Do not post any third party materials that you do not have permission to share
- Do not post in violation of any relevant laws or regulations
Individuals found to repeatedly violate the set terms may be blocked or removed from our community pages. If you feel like we have been unfair in removing your content, please contact us.
We try to respond to all questions and comments across our social channels. If you do not receive a response quickly enough, or wish to discuss an urgent matter, please call us at 1-844-406-1852 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.